Mazda conducts environmental education as part of its EMS and encourages employees to obtain environment-related public qualifications such as those listed.
In addition, Mazda offers support for employees working toward these qualifications, including financial support through the Mazda Flex Benefit program.
- Energy attorney
- Head supervisor of pollution control
- Supervisor of air pollution control
- Supervisor of dust and particulate pollution control
- Supervisor of water pollution control
- Supervisor of noise- and vibration-related pollution control
- Special managing supervisor in charge of industrial waste disposal
- ec Eco Test
- 3Rs & Low-Carbon Society Test
- Environmental Planner
- Eco leader
|FY March 2010||FY March 2011||FY March 2012||FY March 2013||FY March 2014|
- *In addition to the above, environmental education is provided to general employees in each department.