This anniversary model was created to express our sincere gratitude to the millions of MX-5 fans around the world over the past 25 years.
The lavish interior is testament to the uncompromising skills and techniques developed according to Mazdas TAKUMI (master craftsman) concept. Headrests embossed with the 25th Anniversary logo, and red contrast-stitching on the leather seats, floor console lid, manual shift lever boot, parking brake handle and door armrests are just some of the interiors highlights.
- 1 Satin-chrome meter rings.
- 2 Steering wheel with contrast-stitch cover and piano-black spokes.
- 3 25th Anniversary badge with serial number.
- 4 Stainless steel scuff plate with 25th Anniversary logo.
- 5 Hand-painted red decoration panel reflects subtle gradations of light.
- 6&7 Brilliant Black door mirrors, A-pillars and seatback bars combine with the Brilliant Black retractable hard top and headlamp bezels to create a taut, unified harmony in black.
- 8 17-inch aluminum wheels with gunmetal finish.
- 9 Pistons, connecting rods and flywheel individually selected and matched for balance and light weight.
- 10 Drilled aluminum pedals perfectly located for sports-style heel-and-toe operation.
- 11 Bilstein shock absorbers (manual-transmission model only).
* Sales plan for 25th anniversary edition MX-5 has yet to be fixed.