Mazda helps driver's drive safely by offering an ideal driving environment and stable handling.
These technologies help the driver prevent accidents by supporting his or her ability to predict and avoid hazards.
- Safety and Comfort
- Hazard Perception
These technologies help to avoid collisions and reduce the severity of damage when an accident is unavoidable.
- Reducing the severity of damage in the event of an collision
These technologies help protect occupants and reduce damage in the event of a collision.
- Occupant Protection during a collision
- SKYACTIV-BODY World-class collision safety performance
- SRS Airbag System
- Seat belt with pretensioner and Load limiter
- Front Seat that mitigates shock to the neck
- Rear Seat that prevents luggage from entering the cabin
- Structure that prevents rear seat passenger from sliding forward in a collision
- Impact-absorbing soft interior
- Anti-intrusion Brake Pedal
- Impact-absorbing Steering System
- Isofix-compliant Child Seat Anchor
- Rear seat occupant protection
- Injury reduction for pedestrians
* The Active and Pre-Crash Safety Technologies identified here are designed to reduce damage and/or injuries resulting from accidents. However each system has its limitations, and no safety system or combination of such systems can prevent all accidents. These systems are not a replacement for safe and attentive driving. Please drive carefully at all times and do not rely on technology to prevent an accident. Not all of these systems are available on all models or in all markets, so please contact your local Mazda dealer for details on availability. Please refer to your owners' manual for additional important system details, limitations and warnings.