The ISOFIX compliant childseat attachment point makes it easier to securely install a childseat by pushing the connector mounted underneath the child seat into the attachment point on the vehicle side.
In addition, top tether anchorage and a pivot link structure (which mitigates impact) are incorporated to minimize the amount the child is thrown forward, offering a higher level of safety performance.
- * ISOFIX: international standard for attachment points for child safety seats established by the International Organization for Standardisation.
- * Always secure children in the rear seats in appropriate child restraints and follow the child seat manufacturer's instructions on installation.
Other Examples of How Mazda Offers the Passive Safety Technology
- Occupant Protection during a collision
- SKYACTIV-BODY World-class collision safety performance
- SRS Airbag System
- Seat belt with pretensioner and Load limiter
- Front Seat that mitigates shock to the neck
- Rear Seat that prevents luggage from entering the cabin
- Structure that prevents rear seat passenger from sliding forward in a collision
- Impact-absorbing soft interior
- Anti-intrusion Brake Pedal
- Impact-absorbing Steering System
- Isofix-compliant Child Seat Anchor
- Rear seat occupant protection
- Injury reduction for pedestrians